01. About Me
Some have called me "The Guardian of Privacy and Anonymity". Really, though, I just love a challenge. I've been obsessed with solving puzzles since I was a kid. My dad, a computer scientist in his own right, passed his curiosity and creativity on to me.
My love for puzzles led me into a successful computer security and engineering career. I've worked as a blockchain security engineer for more than three years, and a security researcher for more than five. Over time, I've built a track record of engineering efficient and scalable solutions and securing smart contracts that have been used to raise millions in crowdfunding. I always have a few passion projects on the go, consulting or directly applying my expertise, that I believe will make positive impacts on the world.
I believe in a transparent, decentralized digital landscape. My purpose of life is to put power in the hands of the people, and to help them avoid unnecessary surveillance by using technology that preserves their anonymity without hindering economic growth. Whatever your business need, I'd like to help you meet it without compromising user privacy, so we can ensure a free and open internet for the future.
Within the last 3 years, I've been blessed with the opportunity to work with 20+ awesome blockchain-enabled projects. As a result, I've decided to cast light on a few for giving me a meaningful task and I'm sincerely grateful for that.
- XinFin is an interoperable Blockchain Network for Global Trade & Finance which enables Digitization, Tokenization and instant settlement of trade transactions, increases efficiency and reduces reliance on complex FX infrastructures, allowing for increased flexibility in liquidity management for financial institutions.
- I was tasked to secure a collection of smart contracts related to an innovative 2nd layer consensus model.
- Datareum is a decentralized marketplace that will enable individuals to monetize their personal data, selling it directly to researchers, companies, and other interested parties. It leverages mechanism designs to ensure the availability of superior quality custom data, providing an indispensable tool for researchers.
- I was tasked to secure a collection of smart contracts related to an ICO hosted on the Ethereum network.
- IPTGlobal design, develop and deliver innovative pressure testing software solutions. They imagine and wants to create a digital future for the oil and gas industry that leverages technology for a smarter end-to-end well integrity.
- I developed a custom ERC20 token, with different internal supplies and a high degree of centralized functionality.
- Blockchain Company (BC) aims to provide a sustainable and quality social media utility and visual search engine, that will help make blockchain informational discovery accessible to everyone! Blockchain Company is developing several applications, utilities and platforms for the gradual evolution of its ecosystem and long term roadmap.
- I was tasked to re-engineer and secure a marketplace DApp built on the Ethereum host network.
03. Some Projects That I'm Working On
I’m hungry after becoming the best in my field and I learn best by being experimental and practical. Sometimes I work on projects which allows me to do just that.
Charon is a Solidity dynamic testing framework written in Go. It runs a suite of threat vectors, prints visual feedback about exploitable payloads and provides a simple GUI to audit custom smart contracts. Charon enables security auditors to identify vulnerabilities at runtime, enhance code security and quickly ironclad the integrity of custom smart contracts.
Minos is a Solidity source code quality testing tool written in Go. It combines static code analysis with machine learning classification methods to predict and review smart contracts for being ‘well written’ or ‘poorly written’. Minos enables developers to build best practices into their coding habits and continuously write high quality code.
04. What's Next?
Get in Touch
Although I'm not currently looking for freelance opportunities, my inbox is always open. Whether for a potential project or just to ping me and check whether I'm alive, I'll try my best to answer your email!Ping